Monday, September 20, 2010

Moving Day

Saturday was moving day, and what a great day it was!

Do not be fooled, I loath moving. I hate packing things up and moving boxes and unpacking things I don't need and often didn't even know I had, and then finding a place for them. However, once moving day has come to a close I have all my things out of storage and with me once again and two amazing roommates to laugh at ridiculous things with. I get the exciting privilege of continuing living with my sweet little sis and now my dearest friend, Amy, who might as well be my sister... I'm excited!!!! I love them dearly, and Amy is quite possibly one of the most hilarious people alive (if you don't know, you should probably go out of your way to meet her). So after moving an obscene number of boxes and pieces of furniture and staring at the large number of broken down EMPTY boxes in our living room (and yes, there has been talk of fort-buidling...) we are in and settling nicely, thanks to A LOT of help from our families and a few close friends.

So that has been my weekend, and I'm glad to say that I'm feeling less stressed because I do not have to move again for at least a year. The dozens of lists I've made on things to remember to pack, to buy, to ask can be thrown out and we'll not pay attention to the mess of things out of boxes in my room and the organization that needs to happen because we are in! How lucky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment