Monday, November 22, 2010

Lesson learned... again.

A long day, to say the least, and as I'm prone to negativity and complaining I did my fair share of alone-time ranting... I'm a natural.

After I threw my hissy fit and people in the car next to me laughed (as I was clearly not singing, but griping to no one), I felt ridiculous. No matter how irritating or difficult or frustrating or upsetting my morning has gone I am left without an excuse for my ridiculous reactions, whether they are internal or external. It was a moment of embarrassment that left me convicted.

Lesson learned... until the next time I need to relearn it... and the time after that. Probably in the next week or so. Thank goodness for the grace of Christ!

"You are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love." 
-Nehemiah 9:17

No comments:

Post a Comment