Monday, October 10, 2011

Pinterest

Yes, I've jumped on that band wagon. In a most ridiculous manner.
I'm a little obsessed, but just in time since I'm not in school and have a house to decorate.
It's turned me into a crafting fool... Just see for yourself. Here are my first two endeavors:
My scrapbook paper, magnetic, refrigerator weekly menu and grocery list!
 cloths pin picture frame (don't judge my blurry phone picture)
And just you wait... I've got three more little projects in the works and TONS of mason jar things that need doing.
Consider yourself warned, as pinterest takes over most of my computer time what it results in will take over this blog... at least for a while. :)

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin I can't see what you've posted in these pictures! But yeah, pinterest is addicting and so much fun. it's all I do in my tuesday night class =)

    ReplyDelete