Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas & Family News

Our house is slowly accumulating Christmas cheer, and thanks to Pinterest (tired of hearing about that yet?) I get to try some new things!

Black Friday gave us our lovely Christmas tree and pinterest gave me everything else :)



Yep, another DIY wreath


Easy Peazy


Fun pinterest window decorations



And super fun stockings that my husband brought home for us and the dog :)


In other not related news? I have a niece! My brother-in-law and his wife have adopted a sweet baby girl! I can't tell you how excited I am to be an aunt. My hubby's brother and sister-in-law have prayed and prayed for the last 2 years or so for the Lord to open the door for them to adopt and after a road full of ups and downs, He has said, "YES"! I've gotta say as smitten as her fantastic parents are with her, she's already got an uncle wrapped around her little bitty finger :)

Meet my new niece Leah Anne Medina!


A LOT more pictures to come of her first day coming home with her mom and dad! And can you blame me? She's just about the sweetest thing ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment