Friday, June 11, 2010

And so the countdown begins...

I can't believe how quickly the 25th is coming up. Two weeks from right now, I'll be on a plane headed to Washington D.C. to meet up with the rest of my team and get ready to go to Namibia! It really does feel like just yesterday I had 6 months before I need to "really" be ready to go, but it's upon me. Now is the time where my crazy list-making tendencies show up in full force! Shopping lists, to do lists, packing lists, question lists and on and on. I got to talk with one of my team leaders this last week, which was hugely encouraging as I was getting more and more anxious about leaving. I still know very little about the specific things we'll be doing but will find that out when I get to D.C. and will let everyone know! Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support. It definitely makes me way less nervous to have the kind of support that you all have given me, so thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment