Thursday, June 24, 2010

Packing

Packing for six weeks has proven to not be an easy task. I've been putting it off until the last minute because I hate deciding what to pack and what to leave. Because of this, I spent the day running errands spending time with my sweet friend, Amy, and making lists. And now I have to get all of this into one suitcase and one carry-on... However, an hour and half later with A LOT of help from Daniel (who I have to say is just fantastic), mission accomplished! With that done, I'm ready for my parents to pick me up at 5 tomorrow morning and take me to the airport where I'll be on my way to Washington D.C. to finally meet my team! I've been able to talk with them a little via e-mail but now I'll get to hang out with them! We'll spend the next couple days getting to know each other and then on Sunday we'll be on our way to Namibia! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog (hopefully once a week) and pictures are going to be tricky but I'll do my best! :) Thanks again for all your prayers and support. I can't wait to share all the amazing things I know are going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment