Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last First Day of School

I began my last semester at UNM today and am on track to graduate in May! Fingers crossed, though, because this semester is going to be a doozie. I've decided to take on a hefty work load with my classes but I think it's going to be one of my favorite semesters. All my classes look like they're going to be pretty good. Very little mind-numbing busy work, hallelujah!

Although, it was only the first day back I am finding my self drifting toward exhaustion already. Not a good sign, but probably well worth it since I was able to go to a good friend's CD release show last night, Abraham the Poor. You can check out his music here. Another friend opened for him, his music project is called Lowercase Noises, and you can check out his stuff here. That's right, people, shameless plugs for my friends. I stand by my choices... but seriously, check it out. It's good stuff, let me tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment