Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graduation


I'm officially graduated from UNM with my bachelor's degree in Public Relations. Seriously a miracle that I made it through in 4 years. There ceremony was short and my parents took me and my almost family-in-law out to dinner to celebrate.

While I will quickly admit that I have been eagerly looking forward to the end of school since my freshman year, now that it's over I can say it definitely came faster than I thought it would. That's right, I'm in the middle of one of those "where is my life going/time is flying" moments right now. I can honestly say that I feel like I'm not old enough to graduating college and gettting married, but at the same time looking back four years before seems like a whole other lifetime. Like I was a whole other person (which is probably true in some sense). Yep, I'm just a walking, emotional contradiction right now. Praying that direction for the career portion of my life would come obviously and quickly through the rest of this year. There are just too many options/ideas floating around in this head of mine now that studying and papers are finished. I couldn't wait for a break from school and now that it's here I don't know what to do with myself. Irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment