Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another Wedding Post

86 days left, but who's counting?

Yeah, you're right. I am.

And it's time to work hard on those lovely little details that seem to be never-ending.

We just picked out tuxes and Daniel's wedding band, I made and ordered a photo guestbook online, the invitations should be in my hands by the end of next week, flowers are picked out, and I've finally settled on a wedding favor idea. I have to say I'm feeling pretty good (and pretty accomplished) with those things finished up, but that didn't shorten the list of things left to do. However, I'm pretty excited about working on the projects that I've got next. Putting together the favors with a few of my favorite people will certainly be a treat (of course it's one of the DIY projecte I've picked out) and figuring out a few things for upcoming bridal showers will also be loads of fun as well.

We've had a few wedding planning tiffs thus far, but otherwise things are going very smoothly. Which from some of what I've heard from my already married friends, it's a miracle that more things haven't gone wrong so far... Thank the Lord for that!

Hopefully, with the next post I'll have more to say that's less of me thinking aloud/organizing my own thoughts and isn't revolving around September 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment