Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Pictures!

I'm terrible at updating this when I say I will, but I've got some more pictures today! My team should be on there way out of Johanesburg at this point, headed for DC. Pray for a safe trip for each of them! It's been a week since I left Africa and I miss my team so much. I can't wait to get to talk with some of them once they are back in the states. They've been so sweet sending me e-mails and messages telling me they are thinking of me and praying for my mom. And on that note, she's home! Hooray! :) She's recovering really well from her surgery with no complications and the incision is healing well. Praise God for that! Anyway, on to pictures! :D Our fantastic van that literally could take us ANYWHERE. We were able to take 14 people with all there luggage to Katima with this little speed racer. We stayed one night at Ngepi camp on our way to Katima... in a literal treehouse... hilarious! I was always on the lookout for these :D Once we got to Katima, we decorated the children's ward of the hospital there. Our contact there was the pediatrican. The Cheshire Home in Katima that doubled as a home for disabled children and a hostel (Our home in Katima). That's all for now, but I'll get more up as I can! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment