Monday, August 29, 2011

Wedding Week

I would say, "let the madness begin" but it seems that the last 5 or 6 months have already taken up that little characteristic... so maybe we'll just go with "let the madness continue"?
I'm officially back at my parents' house for the next 4 days and will get to spend the night before my wedding with 3 of the lovely girls I went to Namibia with last summer. All of my stuff, with the exception of just a few things, are in the new house with Daniel while we pray that this week goes smoothly and quickly.
Family will start to come into town on Wednesday and the chaos will increase with the number of people that come... in a good way. My parents are frantically cleaning and organizing things to make sure the 9 people staying at there house will be as comfortable, at least as comfortable as 9 people, a cat, and a dog can be in one house.
Also, included in this weekend, aside from moving, were very fun bachelorette celebrations! Two of my bridesmaids and very best friends took me for my "night-away because you're getting married extravaganza" on Friday night. We did this when the first one of us got married last year, and now we just have one to go! It included A LOT of ridiculousness, food, Arrested Development, a night at a lovely hotel, and a lovely spa afternoon, only to be followed by my bachelorette party later the next night. It was fantastic! I have to say I think I'm going to have to declare that my friends are just about the best ever. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment