Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bridal Showers 1 & 2

My sweet bridesmaids and my soon to be mother & sister-in-law put on two fantastic bridal showers for me!
The first one was with a bunch of my close girlfriends. What fun it was! My amazing wedding photographer and good friend, Emmy Gaines (her site is here) took these picture from the day:


The second one was hosted by my fantastic mother-in-law-to-be and sister-in-law-to-be at the Desert Greens Golf course with the aunts, cousins, and grandmothers from Daniel's family. So much fun! (pictures to come later)

Both of these showers were such a blessing and helped so much in getting us started in our new home! I can't wait to put all the kitchen things to use once I'm in the house with Daniel in September. :) What a joy to know these women who spoil me far beyond the nothing that I deserve.

Also, 23 days until I become Mrs. Medina and we have a place to live! Woo whooo! I can't believe how quickly August is going by...

No comments:

Post a Comment